28th July 2020, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of applying for IISER Kolkata Junior Research Fellowship 2020

Hi Sir, I am planning to apply for the IISER Kolkata Junior Research Fellowship of this year. However, I don’t know what benefits I will get through this fellowship. Please let me know about the benefits of this fellowship program.

31st July 2020, 12:49 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of applying for IISER Kolkata Junior Research Fellowship 2020

1) The selected candidates will receive a consolidated Fellowship as per DST/SERBrules.

2) Initially for one year, with the possibility of extension for a maximum of three years depending on the availability of fund and satisfactory performance.
8th August 2020, 10:23 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Angry Re: Benefits of applying for IISER Kolkata Junior Research Fellowship 2020

Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Kolkata invites applications for IISER Kolkata Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from postgraduate degree holders.

To be eligible, an applicant must be interested in Theoretical Chemistry/physics
Hold MSc in Chemistry or Physics or Mathematics or Computer Science with minimum 55% marks
Have a strong theoretical background (with knowledge on quantum mechanics/chemistry)

The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship as per DST/SERB rules.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?