19th March 2014, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

B.Arch in Architectural & Planning through correspondence in Delhi/NCR?

I wanted to do B.Arch in correspondent in Delhi/ncr.I have already done Draughtman Civil and doing interior design in correspondent from Chennai.
So please tell me it is possible.

[email protected]

Thanks & Regards
Sarita

Related Questions:
  1. How to improve my CGPA scores in B.Arch Degree college? What are the future prospects of B.Arch?
  2. What are the exams for Architecture students who are studying UG level after finishing NATA exam
  3. How can i opt for architectural engineering?
  4. Is it possible to study diploma in Architectural Assistanceship through correspondence or distance mode
  5. How may I do correspondence course on Town and Country Planning? How may I get details for the same? I'm presently working as an Executive engineer in Meghalaya
  6. Can i get admission in SPA through NATA exam?
  7. Procedure to do correspondence in B.Arch after doing diploma in Architecture?
  8. How can I do diploma after passing B.Tech or B.Arch correspondence
  9. How to do diploma in Architecture through correspondence? List of colleges?
  10. Am I eligible for AMIE in Civil Engineering or Architectural Engineering after passing diploma in Architectural Assistanceship?
  11. What is the diploma entrance process in architecture branch after ITI in draughtman civil?
  12. Cutoff for engineering admission? Details of Architecture engineering? Which exams should be give for Architecture Engineering?
  13. How to prepare for NATA / AIEEE (BArch)? Coaching centers in Delhi to prepare for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the future scope for Architecture and Architectural Engineering? I am doing B.Tech from National Institute of Technology
  15. Entrance exams and their eligibility criteria for admission in B.Arch.?
  16. Is it good to do diploma in Architecture instead of doing it after 12th? Can I take degree in Architecture after diploma?
  17. Job opportunities after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering for a 42 years old?
  18. How can I do Ph.D in Architecture and Urban Planning
5th April 2014, 10:32 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: B.Arch in Architectural & Planning through correspondence in Delhi/NCR?

Architecture is a field which is lagging in our country. This is because of its limited scope. As a result there are very less institutes in India which offer courses in the field of Architecture. Even finding institutes for correspondence or part time degree course in architecture is very difficult. Although you may find some of them but most of them are not recognized by competent authorities. Even if they are recognized, they are not approved to offer correspondence or part time course in the field of architecture.

You can pursue B.Arch in correspondence mode from the below mentioned institute.
-International Institute Of Fashion Technology - North Delhi Campus, Model Town, Delhi
UGC Recognised
Admission to the eligible candidate will be made on the basis of Personal Interview and/or Admission Test.
Duration- 1 Year, Part Time, Under Graduate Degree
Address: Plot no.6 part-II, Gujranwala town, , Model Town, Delhi, Delhi, India- 110033
Email: [email protected]

-Rizvi College of Architecture (RCA), Mumbai
Affiliated to University of Mumbai (Indian University)
Duration- 4 Years, Correspondence, Under Graduate Degree
Address: Rizvi College of Architecture Bandra West, Mumbai (Bombay), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India- 400050
12th May 2014, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: B.Arch in Architectural & Planning through correspondence in Delhi/NCR?

i want to do B.L. in regular course and B.arch through AIME in correspondence is this possible
29th July 2018, 09:30 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed 2 years diploma course from CME Pune, I want to do B.Arch
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?