17th August 2019, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of applying for NBHM Scholarship for Post Graduate Studies in Mathematics 2019?

Hello everyone, I am planning to apply in NBHM Scholarship for Post Graduate Studies in Mathematics this year. But before that I want to know about the benefits of applying in this kind of scholarship. Can any of you tell me about the benefits?

21st August 2019, 09:49 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Benefits of applying for NBHM Scholarship for Post Graduate Studies in Mathematics 2019?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am planning to apply in NBHM Scholarship for Post Graduate Studies in Mathematics this year. But before that I want to know about the benefits of applying in this kind of scholarship. Can any of you tell me about the benefits?
If you got selected for BHM Scholarship for Post Graduate Studies in Mathematics 2019 can get Rs.6,000 per month the duration of their course (max. 24 months). For more details, please visit the Official website -> Click Here !!.

If you having any clarification about the NBHM Scholarship for Post Graduate Studies in Mathematics 2019, please download the PDF below,
Attached Files
File Type: pdf mscad_2019.pdf(58.9 KB, 0 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?