3rd January 2019, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of applying for Synd Vidya Abroad Education Loan Scheme?

Hello friends, I am planning to do MS course in Abroad. Some of my friends informed me about the Synd Vidya Abroad Education Loan Scheme. I just want to know about the benefits which I can get if I apply for this scheme? Please tell me as soon as possible.

25th January 2019, 01:14 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of applying for Synd Vidya Abroad Education Loan Scheme?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I am planning to do MS course in Abroad. Some of my friends informed me about the Synd Vidya Abroad Education Loan Scheme. I just want to know about the benefits which I can get if I apply for this scheme? Please tell me as soon as possible.

Students can get the following benefits of applying for SyndVidya – Abroad education loan scheme:

Students can get education loan of above 20 Lakhs to a maximum of 2 Crore.

Students can get the education loan with attractive interest rate (one year MCLR + 2.10%)

There are no processing charges and documentation charges

Repayment Holiday / Moratorium period – Course period plus one year

Students can get an education loan for the following courses:

MBA, MCA, MS, etc.

Courses conducted by CPA in USA, CIMA-London, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?