24th August 2019, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of applying for Top Class Education Scheme for SC Student 2019?

Hi friends, I am going to apply in Top Class Education Scheme for SC Student 2019. But I don’t know what benefits I will get if I apply in this scholarship program. Kindly let me know about the benefits of applying in this scholarship program. Thank you!

28th August 2019, 04:30 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of applying for Top Class Education Scheme for SC Student 2019?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am going to apply in Top Class Education Scheme for SC Student 2019. But I don’t know what benefits I will get if I apply in this scholarship program. Kindly let me know about the benefits of applying in this scholarship program. Thank you!

Benefits of applying for the Top Class Education Scheme for SC Students are given below:

>> Selected students can get full tuition fee and non refundable charges – students can get a maximum of Rs 2 Lakhs per year for private institutions and Rs 3.72 Lakhs per year - for the private sector flying clubs for Commercial Pilot Training and Type Rating Courses

>> Students can get living expenses of Rs 2,220 per month

>> Students can get books and stationery expenses of Rs 3,000 per year

>> Students can get a latest computer with UPS, Printer, multimedia - limited to Rs 45,000 (as one time assistance)

Students can find the details in the website link given Click Here
28th August 2019, 08:55 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of applying for Top Class Education Scheme for SC Student 2019?

Benefits of applying for Top Class Education Scheme for SC Student 2019 are as follows:-

The selected scholars will receive full tuition fee and non-refundable charges of up to INR 2 Lakh per annum for private sector institutions and up to INR 3.72 Lakh per annum for private sector flying club for Commercial Pilot Training and Type Rating Courses.

Living expense- INR 2,220 per month.

Books and stationery- INR 3,000 per month.

Computer/Laptop with UPS and Printer of any reputed brand- INR 45,000 (one-time assistance).
29th August 2019, 08:40 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If you got selected then you can get living expenses of Rs 2,220 per month and also get books, and stationery expenses of Rs 3,000 per year.

You can also get System with UPS, Printer, multimedia, which is limited to Rs 45,000 and also get full tuition fee, and nonrefundable charges.

You can get a maximum of Rs 2 Lakhs per year for private institutions, and Rs 3.72 Lakhs per year for the private sector flying clubs for Commercial Pilot Training, and Type Rating Courses.

For more details -> Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?