4th December 2018, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of participate in Uttarakhand Post-Matric OBC Scholarship?

Hello everyone, I am studying in 11th standard and I want to apply in Uttarakhand Post-Matric OBC Scholarship. Before that I just want to know about the benefits of applying in this kind of scholarship. Please tell me about the benefits which I will get?

6th February 2019, 11:05 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Benefits of participate in Uttarakhand Post-Matric OBC Scholarship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am studying in 11th standard and I want to apply in Uttarakhand Post-Matric OBC Scholarship. Before that I just want to know about the benefits of applying in this kind of scholarship. Please tell me about the benefits which I will get?
This scholarship is for students who are domiciles of Uttarkhad studying in Class 11 and above.

In this scholarship, students are categorized into four groups and amounts are credited as per group.

Benefits:
  1. Group 1 students will get Rs.750 per month if hosteller and Rs.350 per month if day scholar.
  2. Group 2 students will get Rs.510 per month if hosteller and Rs.335 per month if day scholar.
  3. Group 3 students will get Rs.400 per month if hosteller and Rs.210 per month if day scholar.
  4. Group 4 students will get Rs.260 per month if hosteller and Rs.160 per month if day scholar.
  1. Group 1: Students pursuing Graduate, Master's, Doctoral and Postdoctoral courses in Medicine,
  2. Engineering, Technology, Agriculture, Veterinary, Management, Business, Finance, Business Administration and Computer Application.
  3. Group 2: Students pursuing Other vocational and technical graduate and masters courses other than
  4. Group 1
  5. Group 3: All graduate or other courses not included in Group 1 and 2
  6. Group 4: Courses not included in Group 2 and 3, Class 11, 10+2, Intermediate examination such as
  7. graduation, all post-matric courses, ITI courses, professional courses

Visit this website https://scholarships.gov.in/ for details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?