4th December 2018, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for Uttarakhand Post-Matric OBC Scholarship?

Hello Sir/Madam, please help me to know about the documents which are required for applying and participating in Uttarakhand Post-Matric OBC Scholarship. I am interested to apply in this scholarship. So, I want to know that what are the documents required to apply.

6th February 2019, 11:57 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Uttarakhand Post-Matric OBC Scholarship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, please help me to know about the documents which are required for applying and participating in Uttarakhand Post-Matric OBC Scholarship. I am interested to apply in this scholarship. So, I want to know that what are the documents required to apply.
Kindly check the documents below:

• Income certificate of the parents
• Domicile certificate
• Caste certificate
• High school mark certificate
• Mark sheet or certificate of last qualified examination
• Bonafide certificate of current institution
• Photocopy of bank passbook
• Counselling certificate

To apply for this scholarship visit this website https://scholarships.gov.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?