15th August 2019, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of participating in Knowledge Olympiad 2019?

Hello everyone, I am studying in 9th standard and I want to apply in Knowledge Olympiad 2019. Before that I just want to know about the benefits of participating in this kind of Olympiad. Please tell me about the benefits which I will get?

19th August 2019, 05:43 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of participating in Knowledge Olympiad 2019?

There are numerous benefits of participating in Knowledge Olympiad. You will get a detailed report about your strong and weak points and you will be able to asses your position at City, Zonal, National and International level.

Those who perform well are also eligible for gifts, medals, certificates and cash awards. Hence, you should participate in it because there is nothing to lose.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?