31st July 2019, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of participating in National Science Olympiad 2019?

Hello everyone, I am studying in 9th standard and I want to apply in National Science Olympiad 2019. Before that I just want to know about the benefits of participating in this kind of Olympiad. Please tell me about the benefits which I will get?

3rd August 2019, 07:15 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of participating in National Science Olympiad 2019?

National Science Olympiad is a national level exam to test your level in the science field in comparison to other students of the country. They will provide you a performance report which will tell you about your strong and weak points.

They will provide you certificates which will help you in improving your skills in the subject. If you perform excellently then it can surely help in future.
3rd August 2019, 08:37 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Benefits of participating in National Science Olympiad 2019?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am studying in 9th standard and I want to apply in National Science Olympiad 2019. Before that I just want to know about the benefits of participating in this kind of Olympiad. Please tell me about the benefits which I will get?
Benefits of participating in National Science Olympiad 2019:

1) Candidates can get Rs.50,000, Gold medal and certificate of outstanding performance each ( 1st 12 Rank Holders)
2) Candidates can get Rs.25,000, silver medal and certificate of outstanding performance each (1st 12 Rank Holders)
3) Candidates can get Rs.10,000, bronze medal and certificate of outstanding performance each (1st 12 Rank Holders)

Fore more Information about Benefits of participating in National Science Olympiad 2019 please Click Here !!.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?