7th July 2019, 02:19 AM
Unregistered

Benefits of participating in Tata Building India Online Essay Competition?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am studying in 10th standard now. I came to know about Tata Building India Online Essay Competition and want to apply for it. But I don’t know about the benefits of applying in this competition. Can you please let me know what benefits I will get?

9th July 2019, 03:46 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of participating in Tata Building India Online Essay Competition?

Benefits of participating in Tata Building India Online Essay Competition is that all the winners are awarded a citation. The aim of this competition is to help the students to improve their skills and encourage them.

For more details visit at;
http://www.tatabuildingindia.com/New.../essay-contest
10th July 2019, 02:19 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Benefits of participating in Tata Building India Online Essay Competition?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I am studying in 10th standard now. I came to know about Tata Building India Online Essay Competition and want to apply for it. But I don’t know about the benefits of applying in this competition. Can you please let me know what benefits I will get?
Those who successfully selected in the Tata Building India Online Essay Competition can get a citation. You can also attend the program or event. conducted by the Tata Building India

Official website ->Click Here!!
15th July 2019, 11:19 AM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

Benefits of participating in Tata Building India Online Essay Competition:-

The aim of this competition is to help the students to improve their skills and encourage them. You can also attend the program or event conducted by the Tata Building India .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?