7th July 2019, 02:19 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to participate in Tata Building India Online Essay Competition?

Hello Sir, my son is studying in 7th standard and I want him to participate in Tata Building India Online Essay Competition. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for him to participate in this competition? Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

9th July 2019, 03:16 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to participate in Tata Building India Online Essay Competition?

Eligibility to participate in Tata Building India Online Essay Competition;

Students studying in class 6th to12th can apply for this competition.

Students of class 6th to 8th can apply at a junior level while students of class 9th to12th can apply at senior level competition.

More information is available at;
http://www.tatabuildingindia.com/New.../essay-contest
9th July 2019, 07:40 PM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to participate in Tata Building India Online Essay Competition?

Eligibility :-

Students of class 6th to class 12th can apply for this competition.

Students of class 6th to class 8th can apply at a junior level while students of class 9th to class 12th can apply at senior level.
10th July 2019, 02:15 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, my son is studying in 7th standard and I want him to participate in Tata Building India Online Essay Competition. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for him to participate in this competition? Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!
Eligibility to participate in Tata Building India Online Essay Competition:

1) Applicants who are studying 6th standard to 12th standard can apply.
2) Applicants who are studying 6th to class 8th can apply at a junior level, and applicant who studying 9th to class 12th can apply at senior level.

Official website -> http://tatabuildingindia.com
11th July 2019, 01:57 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to participate in Tata Building India Online Essay Competition are as follows:-
Junior Level -
Students from 6th to 8th standard are eligible for Junior level of Tata Building India Online Essay Competition

Senior Level -
Students from 9th to 12th standard are eligible for Senior level of Tata Building India Online Essay Competition
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?