17th June 2019, 04:14 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Claes Isacson Scholarship being a BTech Marine student?

I want to apply in Claes Isacson Scholarship as I have completed my 12th standard and now studying BTech with Marine Engineering. I know that this scholarship is for Marine students. So, can I get this scholarship? Kindly tell me about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

18th June 2019, 11:15 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Claes Isacson Scholarship being a BTech Marine student?

Yes, you can apply for Claes Isacson Scholarship being a B.Tech Marine student.

Eligibility to apply for Claes Isacson Sholarship are as follows:-
Candidates must be 18 years of age or older
Candidates must have commenced studies at a university
Candidate must be pursuing the course related to the shipping industry and/or the marine insurance business.
19th June 2019, 09:18 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Claes Isacson Scholarship being a BTech Marine student?

Yes, you can apply for Claes Isacson Scholarship being a B.Tech Marine student. Eligibility criteria required to apply for Claes Isacson Scholarship is mentioned below:-

—> You must have attained minimum 18 years of age.

—> You must be studying the course related to the shipping industry and/or the marine insurance business in a recognised college/ university.
19th June 2019, 01:05 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for Claes Isacson Scholarship :

>> Candidates age must be more than 18 years.

>> Candidates must have commenced studies at a university or equivalent educational institution focusing on subjects related to, or of importance to, the shipping industry and/or the marine insurance business.

*** As your course is related to Marine, you are eligible to apply.
19th June 2019, 04:30 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to apply in Claes Isacson Scholarship as I have completed my 12th standard and now studying BTech with Marine Engineering. I know that this scholarship is for Marine students. So, can I get this scholarship? Kindly tell me about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

Yes, you can apply for the Claes Isacson Scholarship being a BTech Marine Engineering student. You must be at least 18 years of age and should have commenced studies at a college or university on the subjects related to shipping industry and /or marine insurance business for applying to the Claes Isacson Scholarship. You have to apply online for the Claes Isacson Scholarship being a BTech Marine Engineering student.
20th June 2019, 12:48 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Being a B.Tech in Marine Engineering pursing candidate, you are eligible to apply for Claes Isacson Scholarship. You must attain the age of 18 years, and you must apply for Graduation course in the shipping industry and /or marine insurance business to be eligible for Claes Isacson Scholarship.

Official website -> http://www.gard.no/web/about-gard/cl...on-scholarship
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?