17th June 2019, 05:14 AM
Unregistered

How much amount will be disbursed under Claes Isacson Scholarship?

Hello everyone, I am going to apply in Claes Isacson Scholarship. I just want to know that what amount I will get in this scholarship program? Can you please let me know about the amount which will disburse under this scholarship?

19th June 2019, 10:16 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much amount will be disbursed under Claes Isacson Scholarship?

Benefits offered under Claes Isacson Scholarship are mentioned below:-

—> Selected scholars will receive a grant worth up to USD 20,000 which may be awarded to one student or may be split among several students.

The last date to apply for Claes Isacson Scholarship is 30th April 2019.
19th June 2019, 01:57 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Claes Isacson Scholarship is provided by GARD for 18+ aged Students to pursue higher studies in Marine related courses.

Amount of Claes Isacson Scholarship :

>> The selected scholar will receive a grant worth up to USD 20,000 ( about 13 lakhs rupees INR ) which may be awarded to one student or may be split among several students.

Official Website:

For further information, visit the official website by clicking here: http://www.gard.no/web/about-gard/cl...on-scholarship
19th June 2019, 05:39 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am going to apply in Claes Isacson Scholarship. I just want to know that what amount I will get in this scholarship program? Can you please let me know about the amount which will disburse under this scholarship?

Selected students will receive a scholarship worth US $20,000 under the Claes Isacson Scholarship, it may be given to one student or may be distributed among many students.
The Scholarship Committee will select the winner of the Claes Isacson Scholarship through an Interview. The Claes Isacson Scholarship offered by Gard (marine insurers) to students who are pursuing a degree course in the shipping industry and / or marine insurance business.
19th June 2019, 07:15 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

The Claes Isacson Scholarship is awarded each year to selected scholar amounts of USD 20,000. The scholarship amount may be awarded to one student or split between several students.

Candidates can visit the below mentioned official website for details;
http://www.gard.no/web/about-gard/cl...on-scholarship
20th June 2019, 01:43 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Those who selected for Claes Isacson Scholarship can expect around the US $20,000. Normally, the Scholarship Committee will select the winner of the Claes Isacson Scholarship based on the Interview. This Scholarship is given the students who are applying for graduation in Shipping course or marine insurance business.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?