30th March 2015, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for CSS Scholarship if completed 12th with 89.4% and pursuing B.E. 2nd year?

Respected Sir,
I am a 2nd year student of B.E. I have passed my 12th M.P. Board exam with 89.4%. I couldn't submit CSS Scholarship form in my B.E. 1st year due to lack of information and also due to living in small town. Sir, I am eligible for all the terms and conditions given in the scheme. Can I submit the form now?
Sir, Please give quick reply. I really need the scholarship.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for scholarship on 12th basis if pursuing B.Com 4th semester?
  2. Scholarship for B.Tech 2nd year student who has secured 92% in 12th CBSE?
  3. Why I am not getting my scholarship if applied in 12th, now pursuing PG?
  4. When and how should I apply for the renewable of scholarship for the fourth time?
  5. Can I apply for CBSE Scholarship if pursuing B.Tech 1st year?
  6. Can I get scholarship if completed 12th in Tamil Nadu and pursuing Graduation in Maharashtra being a Open category student?
  7. How should I apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 83.4%? Is it true that I wont be able to apply for any other scholarship after applying for the CBSE scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Possibility to apply for scholarship on 12th basis for B.Com 2nd year student?
  9. Will I be able to get Merit Scholarship if secured 96.7% in 12th standard? Procedure to apply for scholarship?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for Scholarship with 88% in 12th being a B.Com 2nd year student?
  11. Can I apply for Merit Scholarship after scoring 77% in 1st year M.Pharm? I am pursuing M.Pharmacy 2nd year
  12. Am I eligible for any Education loan or scholarship? Can I get any A.P. state scholarship under OBC?
  13. Eligibility to apply for scholarship for a B.Com 2nd year student?
  14. Can I apply for CBSE Scholarship if completed B.Com 1st year?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for CBSE Scholarship if pursuing B.Tech after 12th CBSE?
  16. How to do MBA abroad with 100% scholarship after pursuing B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation?
  17. Eligibility to apply in Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who doesn't received Pass Certificate of 12th standard?
  18. Can I apply for CBSE scholarship while pursuing B.A(Hons) mass communication and Journalism after scoring 81.2% in 12th class CBSE board?
7th April 2015, 06:57 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for CSS Scholarship if completed 12th with 89.4% and pursuing B.E. 2nd year?

No, you cannot apply for the scholarship being a 2nd year student.

* As you meet the eligibility criteria, but one has to submit the application form while the candidate was in the 1 year of the graduation course.

* To check the eligibility list go to http://cpsms.nic.in/Users/LoginDetai...?ReturnUrl=%2f
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?