22nd October 2015, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks to study MS in US?

Hello Sir,
I intend on pursuing my MS Planning from the US. The total course fee might go upto Rs. 30 Lacs. I have applied for education loan from Union Bank, but they offer upto Rs. 20 Lacs of education loan. Would I be able to get a loan from 2 different banks for Rs. 20 Lacs and Rs. 10 Lacs each?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks to study MS in US? -- [New]
  2. How can I compare Education Loan of different Banks to study MS in Abroad?
  3. Preferable Banks to apply for Education Loan to study MS in United States?
  4. Does Banks offer Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in IIPM?
  5. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MCA in Abroad? Procedure to apply for Education Loan?
  6. Will I get loan for 3rd and 4th year if have backlog in 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 24 Lacs to study MS in Germany?
  8. Banks cannot sponsor Education Loan more than Rs.10 Lacs? Possibility to do Pilot Training Course which costs Rs.20 Lacs?
  9. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs to study MBA in IMT, Chennai? Terms and conditions to apply for Education Loan?
  10. Whether all Banks will offer me Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs to study B.Tech? What are the terms of an Education Loan?
  11. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 45 Lacs to study MBBS in US? Requirements to apply?
  12. Can I get education loan for M.Sc in Physics course?
  13. List of Banks providing Education Loans to study MS in Germany? Procedure to apply?
  14. How much amount I will get in Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  15. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MCA
  16. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study LLB through CLAT? Procedure to apply?
  17. Whether Banks offer Education Loan to study M.Tech through GATE scorecard?
  18. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MBBS in India for Medical student of Afghanistan? Procedure to apply?
26th October 2015, 08:46 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks to study MS in US?

No, you cannot opt for education loan from other bank if you have already opted from one bank. It is not possible to opt for education loan from two banks simultaneously. This is because as soon as you opt for a loan, a loan account is created in your name and personal details. Your account is made in the database of Reserve Bank of India and every detail of loan is linked to it which any bank under the curriculum of Reserve Bank of India can access to fetch details. So any bank to whom you go for education loan after opting from one bank, will check the linked account and as soon as they find out concerning the education loan already opted they will reject your loan request. Since now Aadhar Number is linked to your account, so finding out such details is easier.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?