26th July 2015, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Does Banks offer Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in IIPM?

Dear Friends,
I have secured 91% in 12th with PCM stream. I want to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in IIPM. For this I want to apply for Education Loan. Kindly tell me that Banks can provide me Education Loan for this?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management? How much interest rates will be charged?
  2. Interest rates charged by Public Sector Banks and Private Banks against Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I get education loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course?
  4. Does Public Sector Banks charge Low Interest Rates against Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management?
  5. Can I apply for Education Loan if pursuing MBA in IIPM, Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  7. Can I get Bank Education Loan against Higher Secondary marksheet to study Bachelor of Hotel Management?
  8. List of Banks offering Education loan to study Bachelor of Business Management in Abroad?
  9. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA in Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai? Terms and conditions to apply?
  10. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 24 Lacs to study MS in Germany?
  11. Financial assistance to complete BE course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs at low interest rates to study MBA in Australia?
  13. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MCA -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in IHM, Hyderabad if belongs to Bhopal?
  15. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MCA in Abroad? Procedure to apply for Education Loan?
  16. Detailed information about Education Loan to study Master of Hotel Management?
  17. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MS in Canada
  18. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs to study MBA in IMT, Chennai? Terms and conditions to apply for Education Loan?
30th July 2015, 03:25 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Banks offer Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in IIPM?

Yes, you can definitely take education loan to pursue Hotel Management course in IIPM. It is a well recognised institute and you have good academic record. So you can easily get education loan provided you comply with the terms and conditions of the bank and complete all the formalities as per bank orders.
1st August 2015, 01:29 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Does Banks offer Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in IIPM?

Hello Friend..

You secured a nice percentage in 12th.. You want to study Bachelor of Hotel Management from IIPM.. It is one of the reputed institution.

From the education loan point of view, since this college is very reputed.. You can easily get the loan from any bank..For this you have to visit to the bank branch from which you want to take the loan with Admission letter which you get from the college..

Note: Before moving to branch of any bank.. it’s better to check to the interest rate of that bank on the education loan.. From my opinion try those bank which have lowest rate of interest such as SBI etc..

All the best..
16th August 2019, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

I haved secured 62.6% in h.s...i want to admission in SBIHM ...bachelor of hotel management...so can I get education loan from SBI bank??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?