31st May 2022, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study BE(Marine Engineering) in TMC Shipping Private Limited?

Sir/Madam, I am a 12th student and I want to do BE(Marine Engineering) in TMC Shipping Private Limited after completing 12th. But I need Rs. 8 Lacs for my BE course. Kindly tell me I can apply for an Education Loan or not? Waiting for your reply.

2nd June 2022, 01:20 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study BE(Marine Engineering) in TMC Shipping Private Limited?

Yes those who interested in taking admission to the course can apply for education loan.

Once they get confirmation letter of admission in the institute , they can apply for education loan.

Banks usually grant loan amount of Rs 10 lacs for studying in India and INR 20 lacs for studying abroad.

Candidate must have secured admission on the basis of entrance exam or merit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?