21st September 2018, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for an Education Loan to study BSc(Health Information Administration) in Asian Institute of Health Sciences?

I want to do BSc(Health Information Administration) course in Asian Institute of Health Sciences as I have a keen interest in this course. Kindly let me know that if I want to apply an education loan for this course then I am eligible? Please help me to know about this.

12th August 2022, 11:20 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for an Education Loan to study BSc(Health Information Administration) in Asian Institute of Health Sciences?

Yes you can apply for education loan.
Banks easily grant loan for reputed colleges.
Those who are interested can apply for loan either online or offline.
One can get upto INR 10 lacs for Indian colleges and INR 20 lacs for abroad colleges.
The applicant must be an Indian National
Must have secured admission in a college on the basis of entrance exam or merit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?