24th February 2019, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for an Education Loan to study BSc(Nautical Technology) in RL Institute of Nautical Sciences?

I want to do BSc(Nautical Technology) course in RL Institute of Nautical Sciences as I have a keen interest in this course. Kindly let me know that if I want to apply an education loan for this course then I am eligible? Please help me to know about this.

10th March 2019, 11:22 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for an Education Loan to study BSc(Nautical Technology) in RL Institute of Nautical Sciences?

Yes, you can apply for an education loan for pursuing B.Sc. (Nautical Technology) course in RL Institute of Nautical Sciences. Candidates who have secured admission to higher education course in a recognised college/ university are eligible to apply for an education loan. Since, you have secured admission to B.Sc (Nautical Technology) course in RL Institute of Nautical Sciences, you are eligible to apply for an education loan.
11th March 2019, 01:49 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for an Education Loan to study BSc(Nautical Technology) in RL Institute of Nautical Sciences?

If you have secured admission in a recognised college through an entrance exam then surely you will be eligible to apply for education loan. Just approach the bank branch with all your admission confirmation documents and fee structure. You need to apply on a prescribed application form provided by the bank.

The course you have mentioned is a job oriented course and if you have for admission at a good college, then surely you will be eligible to apply for education loan at any reputed bank branch.
13th March 2019, 12:15 PM
samidhajoshi

Yes, you can apply for an education loan for pursuing B.Sc. (Nautical Technology) course in RL Institute of Nautical Sciences. HDFC CREDILA is one of the best option for education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?