24th November 2021, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for education loan without having an own property?

Can I apply for the educational loan without having an own property? Why will they not give? I heard it's difficult. Is it true? Can you please let me know what should I do? Which banks will give the loan without own property available? I need to complete my studies somehow.

26th November 2021, 10:04 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for education loan without having an own property?

Education loans are mainly unsecured in nature , it means you do not have to pledge any asset as collateral .
Amount exceeding 7.5 lacs require collateral security.

The property , you mortgage can be a flat, house etc
Loan against property and education loan are two financing options that you can contemplate to fund your education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?