22nd October 2015, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Education Loan on the same property in which my brother has already taken?

Hi Friends,
I have a family property which is already used for my brother's education loan. Can I have one more loan over that property for my education since the value of the property is far more than the loan taken by my brother? Please advise me.
With Regards-
Amol Kumar

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Education Loan for my brother’s education if having no IT file and Mortgage?
  2. Possibility to apply in Education Loan without any property for a poor candidate?
  3. How can I claim Tax Rebate on Education Loan taken by my father for my brother’s education?
  4. How can I claim Tax Rebate on Education Loan taken by my father for my brother’s education?
  5. Can I mortgage property which includes partner to apply for Education Loan?
  6. If living in rented house can I apply for Education loan?
  7. How can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs if already taken Rs 15 Lacs against Property?
  8. Is it possible to show Brother-in-Law's IT file as a guarantor instead of father to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  9. How can I apply to get Bank Education Loan to study MS in USA without having any property? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is it possible to apply for an Education Loan to study MS in Abroad for a candidate whose brother is an NRI?
  11. Should I have to mortgage my property to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for study PG in UK? Requirements to apply?
  12. How can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MS in UK? Can I repay Loan after getting job? Do I have to Mortgage the property to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  13. Is it possible to present my Brother-In-Law as a Guarantor to apply for Education Loan due to my father's death?
  14. Can I apply for an Education Loan with a mortgaged property?
  15. Can I apply for an Education Loan without any property to study B.Tech?
  16. Can I apply for Education Loan if my father has taken Business Loan against Hotel property?
  17. Possibility to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 3.5 Lacs if already taken which has limit of B.Tech 1st year? Procedure to apply?
  18. Can my Brother-in-Law become guarantor to apply for an Education Loan?
24th October 2015, 09:28 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Education Loan on the same property in which my brother has already taken?

Usually a property can be mortgaged to a one organization who is providing the loan since mortgaging it to many organizations and that too for many loans. However, you can definitely opt for education loan for the property which has already been mortgaged for education loan of your brother since the value of property is quite high and the loan is for education purpose. However, you can take education loan only from the same bank from which your brother has taken education loan and it will be at the discretion of the concerned bank regarding the sanction of your education loan. You need to have a discussion with the concerned bank's branch manager.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?