16th January 2015, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for MHRD 3rd Renewal Scholarship if haven't applied for 1st and 2nd renewals?

hello
i got the mhrd scholarship 5 years ago. But i haven't have applied for the 1st and the 2nd renewal of the scholarship. Now can i get the all the renewals at a time by applying the 3rd renewal form.The last date for the application of the 3rd renewal is also over, so help me out with it.

17th January 2015, 02:07 AM
coolshaaz

Default Re: Can I apply for MHRD 3rd Renewal Scholarship if haven't applied for 1st and 2nd renewals?

Yes, you are eligible for the same.She you should need to renew again
PFA, This will give more detail with proper steps to approach for renew the Scholarship.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf mhrd_renewalform.pdf(18.2 KB, 101 views)
4th February 2016, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for MHRD 3rd Renewal Scholarship if haven't applied for 1st and 2nd renewals?

The last date of 2nd renewable of Mhrd form has been over about 2 months ago .Now what should i do for renew the form...?
and if i escape the 2nd renewable form then may i eligible for the 3rd renew...?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?