27th February 2023, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for MHRD scholarship while in BTech 2nd year?

I got 92 percent in intermediate and I have not appiled for scholarship in BTech 1st year can I apply in 2nd years?

28th February 2023, 01:34 AM
ManojTejPratap

Default Re: Can I apply for MHRD scholarship while in BTech 2nd year?

The eligibility criteria and application process for the MHRD scholarship may vary depending on the specific scholarship program. However, in general, most scholarship programs require applicants to meet certain eligibility criteria, including academic performance, family income, and other factors.

As you have completed your 1st year of BTech studies and did not apply for the MHRD scholarship, it may be difficult to apply for the scholarship in the 2nd year. However, you can check with the scholarship provider to confirm if they allow applications from students who have not applied in their 1st year of study.

It is important to note that scholarship programs are highly competitive, and the number of scholarships awarded may be limited. Therefore, it is advisable to research and apply for multiple scholarship options to increase your chances of receiving financial assistance. Additionally, you can also explore other scholarship opportunities offered by private organizations, state governments, or universities that may be available to you.

28th February 2023, 06:29 AM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I apply for MHRD scholarship while in BTech 2nd year?

No, a student shall only be considered for scholarship in the year of commencement of his/her course. For subsequent year of course, only renewal will be allowed.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?