8th August 2020, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for the NRDC National Meritorious Invention Award being an MSW student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying in an MSW which is, Master of Social Work course right now. I want to apply for the NRDC National Meritorious Invention Award. I want to know can I apply for this award or not? Please let me know about this immediately.

11th August 2020, 11:42 AM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for the NRDC National Meritorious Invention Award being an MSW student?

°°° To apply for the NRDC National Meritorious Invention Award, the candidate should be a professional working in fields of agriculture, environment, rural milieu, energy, medical and any other discipline having societal impact.

For more information click here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?