6th December 2014, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Whether JEE Mains B.Arch and NATA are same? Can I appear in both at same time? Best coaching class and last date to apply for NATA?

Hello
Is b arch and nata same and can anyone apply for both jee mains and nata in same year and if I apply fr jee mains then can I apply fr nata after preparing in same year and what is the last date fr nata exam and which is the best coaching I can get????

26th December 2014, 12:47 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether JEE Mains B.Arch and NATA are same? Can I appear in both at same time? Best coaching class and last date to apply for NATA?

NATA is National Aptitude Test in Architecture is an entrance examination for the field of architecture.

B.arch is architecture course which is offered by IIT's and NIT's. NATA is different from B.arch. Architecture aptitude test (AAT) Which is conducted by IIT.

For B.Arch admission in IIT the aspirant must apply for JEE mains if one qualifies then he /she will have to appear in JEE advanced.

Yes as the examination dates are different for both the exams one can appear for NATA and B.arch.

IMPORTANT DATES FOR NATA EXAM:

* Online Registration For Application forms : 1 st March on wards.

* Date of Exam : On all Working days from 1st March on wards.
25th February 2019, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Whether JEE Mains B.Arch and NATA are same? Can I appear in both at same time? Best coaching class and last date to apply for NATA?

I am willing to put the admission for both the JEE MAIN and NATA.If the examination date for both the exams would be the same?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?