24th July 2018, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply in Suvarna Mahotsavi Scholarship being a private student?

I want to apply in JM Sethia Merit Scholarship as I have completed my 12th with Science stream and looking for admission in BSc(Physics) in any private college. I know that this scholarship is for Science candidates. So, can I get this scholarship? Kindly tell me about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

26th September 2022, 12:43 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply in Suvarna Mahotsavi Scholarship being a private student?

The scholarship is for scheduled caste students of class 1 to 10

Downtrodden section of society who are financially weak have chance to accomplish their goals.

The Tribal Development Department launched this program only for Maharashtra region applicant

Award will be disseminated only to top 3 students in the form of tution fee, books and other facilities.

Those who hold an attendance policy of more than 80% throughout the year can apply.

The scholarship amount depending on the class of students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?