6th April 2014, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in any private college as per my JEE rank? How can I get loan through bank for that college?

My AIR in JEE is 1,50,000 in general category.Can i get admission in any private college through counciling and i belong to a middle class family.So, can i get loan through the bank about that college?

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in government B.Ed college near the city of Allahabad?
  2. Should I prepare for JEE for 1 year or should I go for a private college in Orissa? Which college is better for me?
  3. Bank Loan interest rate for M Pharma course in private college
  4. Which engineering college is better for me after scoring Odisha JEE rank of 15011? Should I prepare for IIT JEE, AIEEE entrance exam for 1 year or should I go for any private college?
  5. How to get admission in private college through NEET rank? I have scored 63.88%
  6. Can I get admission in best private college for civil engineering after scoring 46502 general rank
  7. Can I get admission in any college in India after scoring 75000 rank in JEE mains
  8. Admission in Rayat College with 400032 rank in JEE?
  9. Admission in private engineering college in Bangalore after scoring 120233 rank in AIEEE?
  10. How good is RV college Bangalore for Civil engineering?
  11. Can i get any government or private college of engineering after scoring 51 marks in JEE mains
  12. Other way to get Education Loan if nearest SBI branch refuses?
  13. Direct admission in any semi private or private medical college of UP after scoring 3348 rank in UPCPMT? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to get education loan? From which bank at lowest interest? Minimum salary of parents required for loan?
  15. Which government college or private college is best in AP after scoring 26204 rank in EAMCET?
  16. Can I get admission in private/government engineering college through AIEEE rank?
  17. How to get admission in private college through NEET? I have scored 154141 rank in NEET
  18. Is Haryana College of Technology and Management a government or private college? Can I get admission after scoring an AIEEE rank of 600000?
23rd April 2014, 02:17 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in any private college as per my JEE rank? How can I get loan through bank for that college?

Rank of 1,50,000 in general category is not enough to get a good college. However you can definitely get a private college for pursuing engineering. You can definitely get admission and also get a loan from the bank for meeting the institute's fees.

However, it will be better if you opt for better private universities by giving the respective entrance exams of the concerned universities like KIIT, SRM, VIT, GITAM, etc. You can easily avail loan if you get admission in these private universities as they have a very high reputation and good placement record. If you get admission in private college which has good placement record then you can avail loan easily from the bank after fulfilling the necessary norms and conditions of education loans.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?