27th June 2019, 01:55 AM
Unregistered

Can I get Bank Education Loan to study BSc(Catering Management) in UITHM-Mohali?

I want to do BSc(Catering Management) from UITHM-Mohali. I just want to know that if I secure admission for this course then I can get Bank Education Loan or not? Because I won’t be able to study by my own expenses so I need Bank Education Loan for this.

29th June 2019, 12:05 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Bank Education Loan to study BSc(Catering Management) in UITHM-Mohali?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do BSc(Catering Management) from UITHM-Mohali. I just want to know that if I secure admission for this course then I can get Bank Education Loan or not? Because I won’t be able to study by my own expenses so I need Bank Education Loan for this.

Yes, you can get an education loan to study BSc (Catering Management) course at University Institute of Tourism & Hospitality Management (UITHM), Chandigarh University. The UITHM, Chandigarh University is one of the reputed colleges, therefore you can get an education loan to study BSc (Catering Management) course. Generally, education loans are offered to students on the basis of their academic strength, repaying capacity, course joined and college / institution, future employability of the course, etc. You have to contact any bank branch for getting an education loan to study BSc (Catering Management) course in UITHM.
29th June 2019, 05:41 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Bank Education Loan to study BSc(Catering Management) in UITHM-Mohali?

Yes you can get Bank Education Loan to study B.Sc(Catering Management) in UITHM-Mohali.
List of some of the banks are as follows:-
State Bank of India
Bank of India
Allahabad Bank
Punjab National Bank
Bank of Baroda
UCO Bank
Indus Ind Bank
HDFC Bank
Axis Bank
ICICI Bank
IDBI Bank
Canara Bank
Indian Bank
30th June 2019, 12:15 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Yes, of course. You can get an Education Loan to study B.Sc (Catering Management) in UITHM, Mohali.

List of banks providing education loan to study B.Sc (Catering Management) are as follows:-
State Bank of India
IDBI Bank
Axis Bank
United Bank of India
HDFC Bank
Bank of Baroda
ICICI Bank
Indian Overseas Bank
Bank of India
Punjab National Bank
Canara Bank
Central Bank
Avanse Financial Services
Credila
Dena Bank
Indian Bank
Vijaya Bank
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?