24th April 2019, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Bank Education Loan to study Master of Cosmetic Technology in VLCC Institute-Mohali?

Sir/Madam, I want to study Master of Cosmetic Technology. I want to know for this course I will get bank education loan or not? I want to know about this because I am unable to bear the expenses. So, I am eligible for bank education loan in this situation?

29th April 2019, 10:18 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Bank Education Loan to study Master of Cosmetic Technology in VLCC Institute-Mohali?

Yes, you can contact any reputed bank nearby after you have secured admission at a recognized institute. Just make sure you have a guarantor to apply for the education loan. You need to fill the form and submit it with all the required documents to the branch.

If college is having a good placement record of the said course, then banks won't have any issue in providing you education loan if you fulfil all the other conditions.
2nd May 2019, 08:57 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Bank Education Loan to study Master of Cosmetic Technology in VLCC Institute-Mohali?

Yes, you can get an education loan for pursuing Master of Cosmetic Technology course in VLCC Institute-Mohali. Candidates who have secured admission to higher education course in any government recognised college/ university are eligible to apply for an education loan. To apply for an education loan, you have to visit the nearest bank branch along with required documents like admission letter, income proof, address proof, identity proof, etc.,.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?