14th May 2019, 02:15 AM
Unregistered

Can I get Bank Education Loan to study MCA without guarantor being an employee of Wipro?

Hello friends, I have completed my BCA and working in Wipro right now. But now I want to study MCA. My problem is, I am not financially strong, so I want to take Bank education loan for my MCA course. I have all the documents with me but I don’t have any guarantor. So, I get bank education loan?

17th May 2019, 08:50 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Bank Education Loan to study MCA without guarantor being an employee of Wipro?

No, you won't get education loan without a guarantor anywhere in India. Such loans will always have a requirement of guarantor or coapplicant. There is no way you can get such unsecured loan without any person supporting you.

Anyone from your family who is earning can become your guarantor for education loan. Just make sure you have got admission at a recognised engineering college before applying for education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?