14th May 2019, 03:03 AM
Unregistered

How much interest charges during moratorium period of Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Education Loan for BTech course?

Hi Sir, I am trying to apply for an education loan in Tamilnad Mercantile Bank for my BTech course. I want to know that for applying an education loan what interest charges during the moratorium period? Kindly tell me immediately. Waiting for your response!

17th May 2019, 09:42 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much interest charges during moratorium period of Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Education Loan for BTech course?

Simple interest is charged during the moratorium period. Concession in 1% is given if interest is serviced during the moratorium period or 1% concession for prompt repayment of EMI if interest is funded during moratorium.
Moratorium period is course duration plus 1 year or 6 months after getting a job whichever is earlier. Maximum repayment period of loan is 15 years after commencement of repayment.

For details, you can refer the below mentioned official website link;
https://www.tmb.in/retail_education_...ia_abroad.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?