24th May 2016, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Can I get benefits on Interest against an Education Loan being a B.Tech(IT) 1st year student?

Hello,
I have taken an Education Loan in this year for my 1st Year B.Tech(IT) course.
Shall I get Interest benefit till my course completion? Please clarify.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get benefits to apply for an Education Loan through GRE, TOEFL and IELTS to study MS in Germany? Interest rates charge against an Education Loan?
  2. Education Loan with best Interest rates and tax benefits to study MCA?
  3. Can I get any kind of scholarship to continue my education if already have taken Education Loan?
  4. Which Bank offered cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  5. Which Bank offer cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  6. Which Banks provide Education Loan for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 1st year student?
  7. Documents required to submit for Bank Education Loan to study M.Tech? For what period of time I can repay Bank Education Loan? Interest rates charged against it?
  8. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount is still unpaid?
  9. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount still unpaid?
  10. Whether Bank deducts some amount in Education Loan if a student died during the course?
  11. How can I apply for Student Loan for my son's education in Australia while working there?
  12. Can I get exemption in Interest rates of Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech being a ST candidate?
  13. Can I get an Education Loan again to study M.E. if completed B.E. with an Education Loan?
  14. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  16. Which Bank provides education loan to MBBS 1st year student?
  17. How can I apply to get an Education Loan being a B.Tech student? Detailed information about Interest rate? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I get Bank Education Loan if pursuing B.E. 1st semester? -- [Most Discussed]
25th May 2016, 11:42 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get benefits on Interest against an Education Loan being a B.Tech(IT) 1st year student?

Yes, you will get interest benefit till the completion of course. The interest will be calculated as simple interest for the entire study period. Apart from this, if you pay the interest every month , you will get 1% rebate in your interest rate quarterly.
26th May 2016, 03:48 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get benefits on Interest against an Education Loan being a B.Tech(IT) 1st year student?

You have taken educational loan for your B.Tech course and want to know about the interest benefit till the completion of course.

>>Bank will provide interest benefit or interest subsidy if you belong to reserved category student such as OBC/ SC/ ST. For this you have to fill a form of interest subsidy which you got from the bank and submit it with your income certificate. Then you will get interest subsidy from the government which reduce your interest amount.

>>If you do not belong to any category, then you will not get any interest benefit from bank side or from govt. side. In this you have to pay full amount (loan amount plus interest) at the end of the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?