12th April 2016, 03:25 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Student Loan for my son's education in Australia while working there?

Dear Friends,
I am working in Australia, as I want to apply for Education Loan for my son, I came from very backward class. When I came here, I was student and I didn't got education loan from anywhere. In that situation I took funds on 2 percent interest from my Uncle and for coming here. I worked hard and I paid my loan. Now I want my son to come here and study and make his future. As I want to apply for an education loan, I already got offer letter for him in professional graduate course based on his previous studies. Now I am looking for Student Loan for him. If anyway you could help me out. I am ready to take guarantee for him.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  2. How to apply an education loan to study Master's Degree in Australia? Features and repayment mode?
  3. Can I get elongation in UBI Education Loan for doing PhD being M.Pharmacy student in Australia? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I apply for an Education Loan to study MBBS if my father is working in Abu Dhabi?
  6. Can I apply for an Education Loan without any property mortgage for brother's Abroad studies?
  7. Can I get an Education Loan again to study M.E. if completed B.E. with an Education Loan?
  8. Can I get benefit to apply for Education Loan for study MBA if working in Infosys Technologies?
  9. Banks offer Education Loan to study MBA in Australia without any Guarantor?
  10. How can I apply for an Education Loan if my parents don't have IT Return? -- [New]
  11. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount still unpaid?
  12. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount is still unpaid?
  13. Whether a student can get an Education Loan if his father is working in Qatar Tax Free Zone?
  14. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study Diploma Engineering course? Benefits of applying for an education loan at SBI?
  15. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  16. How a Nepali student can get education loan to study in Australia if he has property in India?
  17. Can I get Education Loan to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Australia?
  18. Documents required to apply for Education Loan for MBBS aspirant whose father is working in Abroad?
15th April 2016, 07:21 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Student Loan for my son's education in Australia while working there?

Yes it is possible. But you are saying that your son will study in Austrailia. So you apply for educational loan in India Only. For this you just go to any Nationalized bank and ask for details. The Loan amt will be about above 10Lakhs based on the expenses and fee.

So make sure to provide all your son documents and cerificates for further process. Don't use mediators for it/ It will be safe when you go through the bank.

They will disburse the amt periodically by remittance from our Country to Austrailia. But yes it is possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?