30th June 2016, 02:32 AM
Unregistered

Can I get concession on Interest rate of City Union Bank Education Loan being a female student?

Dear Sir,
I have got 80% in my 12th and want to do B.Pharmacy. I am a female student and looking for Bank Education Loan. My question is, as I am a female student, so if I apply an Education Loan from City Union Bank then I will get concession in Interest rates or not? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about Andhra Bank Education Loan scheme for MBA course? Concession in rate of interest for females?
  2. Name of the bank which is providing an education loan at least interest rate?
  3. Concession in interest rate on pre-closure of Education Loan?
  4. Can I get concession in Interest rate of Bank Education Loan to study MS in Abroad being an OBC student?
  5. Can I get concession in Punjab & Sind Bank Education Loan scheme being a female candidate?
  6. Interest rates charges against Rs. 4 Lacs in Bank Education Loan? How much time will it take to repay loan amount? -- [New]
  7. Rate of Interest under Vijaya Bank Education Loan to study Abroad? Does they offer concession to girls?
  8. List of Banks which offer concession on interest rate for OBC girls? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Whether rate of interest against an Education Loan is same for all Banks?
  10. Is there a range on Interest rate charge under Bank Education Loan scheme?
  11. Can I get concession in Interest rate under Allahabad Bank Education Loan policy to study B.Tech in NIT?
  12. How to get concession under Education Loan scheme of IDBI Bank?
  13. Which Bank offered cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  14. Which Bank offer cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  15. Whether the rate of interest against Bank Education Loan is setup by RBI?
  16. Which bank provides an education loan up to 4 lakhs at minimum interest rate?
  17. Whether the rate of interest against Bank Education Loan is setup by RBI?
  18. What kind of security is demanded under Bank of Baroda Education Loan scheme for B.Tech course? Is concession available in Interest rates for BC-B girl?
3rd July 2016, 02:02 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get concession on Interest rate of City Union Bank Education Loan being a female student?

The City Union Bank offer Education loan named as CUB-Vidyavani for candidates who you have secured admission for pursuing higher studies in India or Abroad.

Yes, you can get 0.50% Concession on Interest Rate of City Union Bank Education Loan being a Female candidate. The rate of interest of City Union Bank Education Loan scheme is mentioned below :-

For loan upto Rs. 4 lakhs :-

=> For Boys :- Base Rate + 4.00 = 14.50% per annum
=> For Girls :- Base Rate + 3.50 = 14.00% per annum

For loan above Rs.4.00 lakhs :-

=> For Boys :- Base Rate + 5.00 = 15.50% per annum
=> For Girls :- Base Rate + 4.50 = 15.00% per annum
3rd July 2016, 04:15 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get concession on Interest rate of City Union Bank Education Loan being a female student?

Yes, definitely you can get 0.50% concession on Rate of Interest on City Bank Education Loan being a female candidate. Almost all the banks gives 0.50% concession on Interest Rate of Education loan for female candidates.

Details regarding Rate of Interest of City Union Bank Education for a female candidate is mentioned below :-

For Meritorious Students :-
--> Upto 4 lakh rupees :- 14.00% per year
--> Above 4 lakh rupees :- 15.00% per year

For Management Students :-
--> Upto 4 lakh rupees :- 14.50% per year
--> Above 4 lakh rupees :- 15.50% per year
4th July 2016, 12:16 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you will get concession on the rate interest of education loan which you want to opt from City Union Bank to meet the expense of your B.Pharmacy. Usually the rate of interest is computed as simple interest and fluctuates in the range of 13-14.5 percent. Since you are a female candidate, so you will get a discount of 0.5 % in the rate of interest which is prevailing in the market.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?