18th July 2016, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Can I get concession in Interest rates of Andhra Bank Education Loan if secure admission in Indian School of Business, Hyderabad?

Respected Sir,
I came to know that I get a concession in Education Loan scheme of Andhra Bank is given if I secure admission in Indian School of Business, Hyderabad. I want to know is it true or not? Whether I can get concession in interest rates?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get concession in Interest rates of Andhra Bank Education Loan being a girl?
  2. How to get special concession of interest rates in Andhra Bank Education Loan policy?
  3. What kind of security is demanded under Bank of Baroda Education Loan scheme for B.Tech course? Is concession available in Interest rates for BC-B girl?
  4. Detailed information about Andhra Bank Education Loan scheme for MBA course? Concession in rate of interest for females?
  5. Interest rates charges against Education Loan by Andhra Bank for B.Tech course? Documents required to apply for Education Loan?
  6. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  7. Interest rates charge against Education Loan in Indian Bank to study in B.Pharmacy?
  8. Can I get concession on Interest rate of City Union Bank Education Loan being a female student?
  9. Why the interest rates are fluctuating higher when I had applied for an Education Loan on Fixed Rates?
  10. Interest rates charges against Rs. 4 Lacs in Bank Education Loan? How much time will it take to repay loan amount? -- [New]
  11. Interest rate charge of State Bank of Hyderabad Education Loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Interest rates charged against Education Loan of Andhra Bank to study MBBS in Chennai for a candidate of Hyderabad?
  13. Can I get concession in Interest rate of Bank Education Loan to study MS in Abroad being an OBC student?
  14. Detailed information about Education Loan scheme and Interest Rates charged by State Bank of Hyderabad for study LLB?
  15. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in Andhra Bank? Interest rates charges against an Education Loan?
  16. Which Bank offered cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  17. Which Bank offer cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  18. Can I get exemption in Interest rates of Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech being a ST candidate?
22nd July 2016, 09:15 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get concession in Interest rates of Andhra Bank Education Loan if secure admission in Indian School of Business, Hyderabad?

Top institutes like ISB are preferred for education loan by many PSU banks and interest rate is less compared to admission in other institutions which are not in the same league.
Subsidy in interest rate is available to those candidates whose family income is less than 4.5 lacs per annum. You have to provide income certificate to get concession.
23rd July 2016, 10:19 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get concession in Interest rates of Andhra Bank Education Loan if secure admission in Indian School of Business, Hyderabad?

There is no concession in interest rate of Andhra Bank for education loan in order to secure admission in Indian School of Business, Hyderabad. It is a myth that one get concession for education loan from Andhra Bank to pursue studies in ISB, Hyderabad. The only positive factors include :-

- You can get loan upto 25 lakhs or 95% of the course fees whichever is earlier even though the usual limit for education loan to study in India is 10 lakhs.
- You have the option of remittance of only interest during the first two years of repayment and balance interest and principal then on.
- Maximum period of repayment is 10 years and there are no pre-payment charges.
- Mortgage is not required.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?