22nd June 2022, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Can I get an educaion loan for UPSC preparation?

I Want Loan For UPSC preparation Course, so tell me that whether I can get it or not?

23rd June 2022, 12:13 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an educaion loan for UPSC preparation?

No, there are no educational loans available for UPSC test preparation. So, you will not be able to apply for an education loan for UPSC preparation.
23rd June 2022, 11:15 AM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

No, Loans are essential for UPSC preparation because as we all know the fees of coaching classes are too high to afford. But banks are not going to provide education loan for this purpose.
23rd June 2022, 06:18 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Sorry, you cannot get education loan from banks for the preparation of UPSC examination.
Some coaching institutions may offer some discount or EMI schemes for UPSC coaching.

There are various free coaching institutions available like Mahindra Naeyam IAS and IPS free coaching centre, Rich India Civil Services Academy, All India Civil Service Coaching Centre, Chennai etc.

You can also make use of the books and study materials available in the studies centers.

You can also attend classes and tests conducted by them for free or with very less expenses.
23rd June 2022, 07:31 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

No, banks do not provide education loan for coaching classes because they do not provide any employment after completion of the course. Only a few candidates at a coaching centre will be able to crack the exam for government jobs which makes it risky course.

Banks only provide education loan for degree/ diploma courses which are job oriented. The colleges offering a good placement after completion of the course are prefered by the banks.
24th June 2022, 01:29 AM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

For the purpose of preparing for the UPSC exam, there is no educational loan accessible.
Therefore, you cannot obtain an education loan to prepare for the UPSC.
24th June 2022, 03:39 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Those who want loan for education received from coaching institute can get education loan.

But there is no loan for UPSC exam preparation.

Nationalised banks like SBI , Central Bank of India , Corporation bank have introduced a whole new product of loans catering just to the coaching needs and expenses of students .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?