26th January 2019, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Education Loan from Allahabad Bank to study PGDM in IIM?

Hello, I am a student of BCom. I have applied for CAT. My aim is to study in IIM. But I have heard that there is an expense of Rs 10 Lacs for PGDM course in IIM. My parents cannot afford this huge amount so I want to switch towards education loan. Can you tell me about loan facility from Allahabad Bank?

1st February 2019, 07:53 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Education Loan from Allahabad Bank to study PGDM in IIM?

Yes, you can get an education loan from Allahabad Bank for pursuing PGDM course in IIM. Candidates who have secured admission to higher education course in any recognised college/ university are eligible to apply for an education loan. You can get an education loan of upto Rs. 10 lakhs for pursuing PHDM course in IIM. You have to submit the documents like admission letter, income proof, address proof, identity proof, etc.,. to bank for processing your education loan.
1st February 2019, 11:41 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I am a student of BCom. I have applied for CAT. My aim is to study in IIM. But I have heard that there is an expense of Rs 10 Lacs for PGDM course in IIM. My parents cannot afford this huge amount so I want to switch towards education loan. Can you tell me about loan facility from Allahabad Bank?

Yes, you can get an education loan from Allahabad Bank to study PGDM at Indian Institute of Management (IIM). Allahabad Bank offers up to Rs 75 Lakhs as education loan for some of the prestigious institutes in India like IIMs, IITs, AIIMS, AFMC, BITS, Pilani, Bangalore Medical College, CMC, Vellore/Ludhiana, ISB, Hyderabad/Mohali, XLRI, Jamshedpur, Indian Institute of Science, etc. You can contact Allahabad Bank branch nearest to your permanent address for getting an education loan to study PGDM in IIM. Allahabad Bank education loan website link is given Click Here
2nd February 2019, 02:12 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get an Education Loan from Allahabad Bank to study PGDM in IIM. Allahabad Bank offers education loan for approved technical and professional coursers recognized by UGC/ Govt. / AICTE/ AIBMS/ ICMR etc. For courses conducted by NIFT, IITs, IIMs, XLRI, IISc, NID etc. In order to be eligible to get an education loan in Allahabad Bank, you should be an Indian national and have a secured admission to PGDM course in IIM.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?