21st April 2019, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Can I get an Education Loan from Allahabad Bank to study PGDM program at IIPM?

Hello Sir/Madam, I have got placed in IIPM for PGDM programs. And I am joining IIPM for this academic year. I would like to know that Allahabad Bank give loans for my education if I do this course from IIPM? Kindly let me know about this asap. Thank you!

24th April 2019, 05:33 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an Education Loan from Allahabad Bank to study PGDM program at IIPM?

Yes, you can get an Education Loan from Allahabad Bank to study PGDM program at IIPM. Just make sure that, you must have secured admission to PGDM program at IIPM. Since IIPM is a recognized institution and if it comes under the approved list of bank, then you can definitely avail an Education Loan from Allahabad Bank to study PGDM program at IIPM.
24th April 2019, 06:47 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an Education Loan from Allahabad Bank to study PGDM program at IIPM?

If you have secured admission at a recognized college then surely you will be eligible for education loan at Allahabad Bank. Just make sure PGDM at IIPM is approved by AICTE if you don't want any issues.

You can walk into the nearest bank branch and apply for education loan on a prescribed format. You will need a guarantor to apply for education loan. Just make sure you have someone from your family.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?