15th January 2022, 01:39 AM
Unregistered

Can I get education loan for BSc nautical science?

Sir Can I get education loan for doing BSc nautical science in academy of maritime education and training of amet chennai

15th January 2022, 03:12 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get education loan for BSc nautical science?

Yes you can definitely get education loan to pursue BSc in nautical science. The institute is well recognised and offers exposure facilities. So there is nothing to worry. You can easily get education loan if you comply with the terms and conditions of the bank and complete all the formalities of the education loan.
15th January 2022, 03:59 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

--- YES, you can definitely get education loan to pursue BSc nautical Science from its Chanakya of Indian Maritime University of Mumbai.
This Institute is well recognised and expose expose of facilities so there is nothing to worry and you can easily get education loan if you compile with the terms and conditions of the bank and complete all the formalities of the education loan.
15th January 2022, 04:08 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Yes you can surely get loan.
There are various loan providers that provides loan to desirous students who wish for higher studies.
Depending on the institution in which admission has been taken and the course, banks decide the loan and it's rates.

Borrower's capability to return is also taken in to account.
Third party gurantee is also essential before deciding the loan amount.
Academic background also matters.
There must be no arrears in loan repayment.
There must be no present backlogs.
15th January 2022, 05:06 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Generally banks offer education loans for the courses which are popular and job oriented.

The course you mentioned is not popular at all. So, most of te banks will deny loan facility fir this one.
15th January 2022, 05:43 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get education loan to study BSc in nautical science. Banks were providing the education loan to the students who are pursuing the job oriented courses.
You can get loan easily if you get admission in good University. Education loan is given by verifying the institute name and course fee.
You got admission in the Mumbai University, so you can apply for the education loan.
15th January 2022, 06:53 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Generally banks provide education loans to the professional degree courses, which are popular enough among the masses.

The courses you have mentioned are not well popular and hardly give you a better job perspective.

Therefore, not many banks would extend loan facility for these courses. However, you may always try by visiting various banks, if they allow you to take the loan for these courses.
15th January 2022, 07:34 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Yes, you can definitely get education loan to pursue B.Sc. in Nautical Science from ts chanakya of Indian maritime university of IMU Mumbai. The institute is well recognised and offers exposure facilities.
15th January 2022, 08:25 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

°°° Yes, you can definitely get education loan to pursue B.Sc. in Nautical Science from the Indian maritime university of IMU Mumbai.For further more details about this you can google it.
15th January 2022, 08:53 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get Education loan for BSc Nautical Science.
15th January 2022, 08:59 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Can I get education loan for BSc nautical science?

Yes, you can definitely get education loan to pursue B.Sc. in Nautical Science from ts chanakya of Indian maritime university of IMU Mumbai. The institute is well recognised and offers exposure facilities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?