1st October 2019, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

Can I get an education loan to do BA+LLB Honours in Amity University? Total expenses of this course?

Hi Sir, I am studying in 12th standard and looking forward to doing BA+LLB Honours course. I came to know that Amity University is offering this course. So, kindly tell me what is the total expenses of this course? And also let me know if I can get an education loan for this course?

4th October 2019, 02:04 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an education loan to do BA+LLB Honours in Amity University? Total expenses of this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I am studying in 12th standard and looking forward to doing BA+LLB Honours course. I came to know that Amity University is offering this course. So, kindly tell me what is the total expenses of this course? And also let me know if I can get an education loan for this course?

Yes, you can get an education loan to study the B.A., LL.B (Hons) course in the Amity University. Amity University has tied up with banks like Oriental Bank of Commerce, Canara Bank and Allahabad Bank for providing education loan support to deserving students. You can contact the Amity University for more details or can find the details in the website link given Click Here

The fee structure of the B.A., LL.B (Hons) course at the Amity University (Noida) is given below:

Non-Sponsored First Semester Fees – Rs 1,42,000

Sponsored First Semester Fees – Rs 2,13,000

Candidates have to contact the university for exact details. Candidates can find the details in the website link also Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?