31st August 2017, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

Which bank can grant education loan to study MBA from Amity University? How much I should apply as education loan?

I am B.Com holder and want to study MBA from Amity University so, I need much amount for it. Please tell me which bank can grant me education loan to study here? How much I should apply as education loan?

Related Questions:
  1. List of securities on which a bank can grant an education loan
  2. Can I get an education loan for registration and coaching fees of CA course? Which bank grant me education loan?
  3. Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan in Andhra Bank to study Mechanical/CSE in Amity University?
  4. Can I get Bank Education Loan to study Master of Physiotherapy? -- [New]
  5. Which bank can grant education loan to a farmer not paying income tax? What I should do for it?
  6. Which bank is good to take loan as per rate of interest to study MBA in Hopatility?
  7. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  8. List of distance colleges to study LLB course? Which bank can grant me an education loan in Ambala?
  9. Eligibility to apply in UCO Bank Education Loan Scheme for MBA course?
  10. Procedure to apply for education loan for doing MBA after completion of degree with 68 percentage marks?
  11. Can I get an Education Loan again to study M.E. if completed B.E. with an Education Loan?
  12. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  13. Associated charges under HDFC Bank Education Loan scheme?
  14. Eligibility to get an Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MBA in UK?
  15. Will Bank grant an education loan if my father has already taken a car loan?
  16. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to get education loan to study M.Sc Environmental Science? Can HDFC grant me the loan?
  18. Possibility to apply for an education loan in security of PF account?
8th September 2017, 08:15 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which bank can grant education loan to study MBA from Amity University? How much I should apply as education loan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am B.Com holder and want to study MBA from Amity University so, I need much amount for it. Please tell me which bank can grant me education loan to study here? How much I should apply as education loan?

There are many nationalized and private banks, grant education loans to study MBA from Amity University. Amity University has tied up with Oriental Bank of Commerce for granting education loans to students. Candidates can find the details at Amity Education Loan Cell. The phone number for the Amity Education Loan Cell is given here 0120-2445252 / 4713600. The list of other banks which offer education loans to students studying MBA from Amity University is given: Allahabad Bank, Canara Bank, HDFC Bank, Axis Bank, ICICI Bank, Indian Bank, Bank of Baroda, Bank of India, Punjab National Bank, State Bank of India, Dena Bank, Vijaya Bank and Central Bank of India. Candidates can find the details in the Amity University Education Loan website Click Here

Education loan covers the tuition fees, books cost, hostel fees etc. You can apply for an education loan based on your fee and other actual expenses. You have to provide the letter of admission, fee schedule and other documents for getting an education loan from a bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?