14th July 2015, 01:54 AM
Unregistered

Can I get education loan for engineering course?

Can I ll get a education loan for doing engineering? my family economic condition is very poor. but I really want do it

Related Questions:
  1. Process of education loan for pursuing Civil engineering?
  2. Is it possible to get the education loan if I am from a poor family? -- [New]
  3. Detailed information about the Education Loan to study MS in Abroad for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) student?
  4. How can I get education loan if have no mortgage to show?
  5. Can I apply for Education Loan again from SBI for study M.Tech if haven't paid the amount which was taken for B.Tech?
  6. How much subsidy I will get if taken Education Loan of Rs. 3.4 Lacs?
  7. HM Institutes are not recognised for education loan?
  8. Can i get education loan for 1 lakh for BBA course? When should we apply for education loan?
  9. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad if already pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan?
  10. Education loan procedure and required documents for getting admission for B.Tech in a private Engineering college?
  11. Can I get education loan for Air hostess training? What are the rules and formalities for applying education loan?
  12. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Massachusetts Institute of Technology?
  13. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech?
  14. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  15. Can I get education loan for M.Tech. just after B.Tech. if I have taken loan in B.Tech. too? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What does education loan mean?
  17. Is it possible to extend Bank Education Loan to study MBA if doing B.Tech with Education Loan?
  18. Can I get education loan for engineering course?
17th July 2015, 02:17 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get education loan for engineering course?

Yes, you can get education loan to pursue Engineering course. Even though you are a poor candidate, you can get minimum 4 lakhs of education loan without any security. So, if you have admission letter from any college/university, you can apply for education loan. To get education loan, you should contact any regional bank manager, then the bank manager will tell you about application procedure and required documents to apply for education loan. If you can submit all the required documents, then the bank manager will approve your education loan.
17th July 2015, 09:44 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Yes, you can get the education loan for the engineering course. The banks are providing the loan for job oriented course. The banks are giving the education loan to the students who wants to continue their higher studies. So you don't worry you can apply for the education loan for doing engineering course.
18th July 2015, 11:13 AM
arunpcst

Of course you can get loan if you want to do engineering course.for that you have to take admission in AICTE approve collage because you have to give AICTE approval letter when you will go for bank.
6th August 2015, 08:00 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Hello Friend...

Now a days Education Loan sort out the problem for those who want to get admission in engineering and medical course and if they are not financial good..

Yes, of Course you will get the education loan for engineering course...

Following are the documents required for getting education loan:

-- Admission Letter which is given to you at the time of admission

--identity proof..

After getting these document fill the form and submit it with documents.. After validating your documents your loan will be sanctioned within 15 days..

All the Best..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?