9th August 2014, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

Can I get education loan if my nearest bank branch told me ineligible?

Hello sir,i am student of b.tech 2nd year and i get education loan but my nearest branch of the bank told me that they could not elligible me for loan.

20th August 2014, 08:49 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get education loan if my nearest bank branch told me ineligible?

Yes, you can still get education loan. There are various norms and conditions of every bank. Some are fixed by the Reserve Bank of India which they are bound to follow and some of them are fixed by their own administrative body. Since you have been rejected by your nearest bank, hence you should follow the below steps.

1. Get to know the reason of rejection.
2. Work on it to either rectify it and apply again or approach another bank.
3. Getting loan is easy now as there are many banks prevailing in the market.
4. SO approach another bank and apply for loan.
5. Make sure you follow the entire procedure fulfilling all the norms of the bank by following the instructions laid down by the bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?