9th June 2014, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get full amount in education loan if got admission through management quota? Is it that we have to get the loan only in the banks allotted to us through the ration card?

1. I am Roopana, doing my E.C.E 1st year, I got into college through management quota and I stay in hostel, in my fees structure, it's 97500 per annum, will I get the full amount if not what is the procedure to get the 100% amount?
2. Is it that we have to get the loan only in the banks alloted to us through the ration card? please answer me as soon as possible

Related Questions:
  1. How much loan amount is allotted as per the tuition fees? Providing securities for that amount is neessary?
  2. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan?
  3. In case of CA course how bank will pay the loan amount directly to ICAI? Documents to be submitted to bank and ICAI?
  4. Can I get full loan having land as mortgage?
  5. Banks give loan only to those students whose parents own Property? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can i apply for Education loan through distance education
  7. Am i eligible to avail education loan from Banks? What is the procedure? I am a B.Tech in Sastra University
  8. Details of education loan for MCA?
  9. Criteria for getting subsidy on Education Loan Interest?
  10. Am I eligible to get education loan from government banks at simple securities?
  11. List of government colleges, institutes or universities and their address in Ahmedabad for Animation and 3D Multimedia courses? List of banks which provides education loan?
  12. Educational loan for B.Pharmacy student to pursue M.Pharmacy? Can we buy management seats by loan?
  13. Procedure to get admission in Medical after HSC? Fee for entire course? Whic bank provides education loan under government scheme? -- [New]
  14. Which Banks provide Education Loan upto Rs. 7.5 Lakhs without collateral security?
  15. Eduction loan to study M.Pharmacy for Open Category? Can management seat be bought through this loan?
  16. Am I eligible to get loan from government banks on simple securities?
  17. From where could I buy the IRDA model question papers? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible for education loan being 1st ranker in LEET?
19th June 2014, 11:40 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get full amount in education loan if got admission through management quota? Is it that we have to get the loan only in the banks allotted to us through the ration card?

Yes, you can get full amount of the fees as education loan. For that you need to apply for the full amount of fees as education loan in any bank and fulfill all the norms of education loan. Then if the bank sanctions the loan your entire course fees will be borne by the bank which has sanctioned the loan.

No, there is no bar as such that you can take education loan only from the banks mentioned in your ration card. You can take education loan from any bank near your residence where you/your parents have an account.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?