7th September 2019, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Can I get an education loan from Punjab National Bank after qualifying CAT and securing MBA admission?

Hello everyone, I am a BTech student and preparing for CAT. I am seriously want to study MBA. Though I belong to a small village of Kerala and studying in Kochi. Can I get a student loan from Punjab National Bank if I qualify in CAT and get a seat for MBA course?

10th September 2019, 01:33 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an education loan from Punjab National Bank after qualifying CAT and securing MBA admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am a BTech student and preparing for CAT. I am seriously want to study MBA. Though I belong to a small village of Kerala and studying in Kochi. Can I get a student loan from Punjab National Bank if I qualify in CAT and get a seat for MBA course?

Yes, you can get an education loan from Punjab National Bank after qualifying CAT and obtaining admission to study MBA course. You should have obtained admission in a recognized college / university which is recognized by the Government or UGC, etc. for availing an education loan from Punjab National Bank. You have to provide the necessary security and margin for availing an education loan from Punjab National Bank. Details are available at the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?