28th March 2022, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Can I get an education loan to pursue Master of Investment Management at the Tunku Abdul Rahman University College?

Hi friends, I want to get an education loan for doing a Master of Investment Management course at the Tunku Abdul Rahman University College. So, can you please let me know how I can get an education loan for studying this Post Graduation Degree course in this university?

31st March 2022, 10:03 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an education loan to pursue Master of Investment Management at the Tunku Abdul Rahman University College?

Yes. You can get an education loan to pursue Master of Investment Management at the Tunku Abdul Rahman University College. For this, you must have a student visa and admission letter from the institute.
1st April 2022, 09:16 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an education loan to pursue Master of Investment Management at the Tunku Abdul Rahman University College?

Yes one can apply for education loan provided

They have confirmed admission in recognised educational institution in India or Abroad

Must be undergoing UG/PG or diploma course

The applicant must have secured admission in a college or university affiliated by UGC/AICTE/Govt etc

The candidate must have a good academic background

The college in which admission has been taken must have good placement facility .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?