3rd October 2018, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Can I get education loan of Rs. 9 Lacs being a student of MBA in Lovely Professional University?

Sir, I have got placed in Lovely Professional University for MBA program. I am looking for education loan. As my father is working in NTPC so can I get loan? Total course fee of MBA in Lovely Professional University is Rs. 10 Lacs and I have paid Rs. 1 Lacs at the time of admission. But 9 Lacs is remain to be pay. I want to get loan of 9 lacs.

9th October 2018, 05:42 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get education loan of Rs. 9 Lacs being a student of MBA in Lovely Professional University?

Yes, you can get education loan of Rs. 9 Lacs being a student of MBA in Lovely Professional University. Lovely Professional University is a Government recognized university. Mostly all public sector, private sector and foreign banks in India provides maximum INR 10 lakhs for study higher education in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?