27th March 2016, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

How can I avail an Education Loan to study in Lovely Professional University being a student of Kenya?

Hi,
I am a student studying in Kenya. I want to move India to study in Lovely Professional University. Please tell me how can I avail an Education Loan for this?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get scholarship to study B.Tech in Lovely Professional University being a 12th IGCSE student from Kenya?o
  2. Eligibility to get Education Loan for study in Lovely Professional University?
  3. How can I avail an Education Loan of Rs.24 Lacs to study MS in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is there full scholarship available in Abroad for doing MDS? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad if already pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan?
  6. Education loan procedure for BHM course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Banks which sponsor Education Loan within a month to study MS in Texas University?
  8. Am i eligible to avail education loan from Banks? What is the procedure? I am a B.Tech in Sastra University -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Detailed information about Education Loan scheme to study MDS in UK?
  10. Can I get an Education Loan again to study M.E. if completed B.E. with an Education Loan?
  11. Bank Education Loan scheme to study B.Tech in KIIT University?
  12. List of Banks offering an Education Loan of Rs. 25 Lacs to study MBA in UK?
  13. Can I get any scholarship of atleast Rs. 15000 having completed Electrical Diplloma 1st year with distinction?
  14. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount still unpaid?
  15. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount is still unpaid?
  16. Banks cannot sponsor Education Loan more than Rs.10 Lacs? Possibility to do Pilot Training Course which costs Rs.20 Lacs?
  17. Details of Education Loan scheme to study MBBS for Nepalese Muslim candidate who has no property?
  18. Can I apply in Lovely Professional University to study Graduation through correspondence being an employee?
10th April 2016, 09:23 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I avail an Education Loan to study in Lovely Professional University being a student of Kenya?

The minimum criteria to avail an education loan is that the candidate must be a citizen of India.

All nationalized banks in India offer education loan to only to Indian nationals.

So, you are not eligible to apply for education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?