3rd April 2017, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

Can I get an education loan in security of B.Tech certificate to study masters?

Hello sir, I have completed B.Tech last year and got original certificate this year. I want to know can I apply for an education loan in security of my B.Tech certificate?

Related Questions:
4th April 2017, 09:15 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an education loan in security of B.Tech certificate to study masters?

No, you can't apply for an education loan for pursuing Master's degree course by keeping your B.Tech degree certificate as security. Almost all the banks offer an education loan on collateral security in the form of House, Flat, etc., for an education loan of more than Rs.7.5 lakhs. So, if you are talking an education loan for less than Rs. 4 lakhs, no collateral security is required and collateral security is mandatory to get an education loan of more than Rs. 7.5 lakhs for pursuing your Master's degree course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?