31st May 2018, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Can I get an Education Loan to study Diploma in Agriculture in any Private college?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to study Diploma in Agriculture course. So, is it possible to get an Educational Loan if I get admission in any Private college to study Diploma course in Agriculture? Kindly let me know about this immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do to get an education loan to study MBBS course from a private college?
  2. Can I do B.Sc Nursing course with education loan in private colleges?
  3. List of Banks offering an Education Loan of Rs. 1.10 Lacs for Agriculture Diploma course?
  4. Can I get education loan for doing B.Sc Agriculture in LPU?
  5. Can I get Education Loan to study MBBS in any private college? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I get an Education Loan to study Diploma IT course? List of Banks offering an Education Loan for such course?
  7. Can I apply for Education Loan to study B.Tech in any Private college?
  8. Can I get education loan to study MBBS at any private college?
  9. Can I get Bank Education Loan to study BSc(Agriculture)?
  10. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study Diploma Engineering course? Benefits of applying for an education loan at SBI?
  11. Education Loan scheme to study B.Tech in a Private College?
  12. Fees to study BBA course from private college? Can I get education loan from SBI without collateral?
  13. Requirements to apply for an Education Loan for a private employee to study B.Tech?
  14. Can I apply for an Education Loan if secure admission in a Private college?
  15. Can I get an Education Loan again to study M.E. if completed B.E. with an Education Loan?
  16. Can I apply for an Education Loan if secured admission in a Private college?
  17. Is it necessary to do the education from first to 10th in rural area to join in diploma in agriculture in Acharya N G Ranga university?
  18. Whether Allahabad Bank sanctions Education Loan to study B.E. Aeronautical in a Private college?
15th June 2018, 09:32 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an Education Loan to study Diploma in Agriculture in any Private college?

Yes, definitely you can get an education loan for pursuing Diploma in Agriculture course in any private college. Candidates who have secured admission in Diploma/ Degree course in a Government recognised college/ university are eligible to apply for an education loan. So, if you have secured admission in Diploma course in any Government recognised college/ university, you can apply for an education loan.
16th June 2018, 01:34 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an Education Loan to study Diploma in Agriculture in any Private college?

To be eligible to apply for an education loan, you should have obtained admission in Diploma/ Degree in a recognised college/ university/ institute. As per the information you have stated in your query, you are interested to pursue Diploma in Agriculture course. So, after getting admission in Diploma in Agriculture course you can apply for an education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?